You can apply for a visa at any embassy in the Schengen country.
We recommend submitting documents to the French Visa Center. We can also help with booking a hotel reservation and filling out an application.
It is very easy to get a Schengen visa, for this you need quite a bit:
- Fill out a single for all EU application form.
- Provide 2 color photos, size 35x40mm (in the photo studio you should say that the photos for a Schengen visa)
- Copy of Russian passport
- International passport valid for at least three months from the date of departure from the Schengen countries.
- Hotel reservation.
- Medical insurance (made by any insurance company).
- The visa fee is 35 euros.