In front of the trailer cottage there is a large not collapsible double bed. In the center is a dining area, transforming into a double bed. Behind the caravan is a bunk bed, the lower tier of which, when not needed, can be transformed into luggage space with separate access from the street.
- Refrigerator (12 / 220V or gas)
- Heating (gas)
- Cooking stove (gas)
- Shower tray with shower head
- Hot water (electric boiler, 10 l.)
- Built-in cassette dry closet
- Openable double windows with sun shades and mosquito nets
- Overrun brake
- Gas bottle
- Year of release: 2005
- It is long, mm: 7000
- Width, mm: 2300
- Height, mm: 2500
- Maximum allowable weight, kg: 1360
- up to 6 days - 4000 rubles per day
- up to 13 days - 3500 rubles / day
- from 14 days - 3000 rubles per day
- 2000 rubles per day - stationary accommodation at the campsite Feodosia
- Delivery of the trailer to the desired place, as well as periodic transportation of the caravan to another vacation spot - 40 rubles / km
- Gasoline generator - price by agreement
- Mandatory reservation of a trailer for the desired dates of at least 14 days. To do this, you leave 30% of the cost of rent in the Moscow branch of Retrailer.
- The location of the trailers is Feodosia, Crimea.
- At the place of transfer of the trailer, a contract is concluded, 100% of the rental payment is transferred (minus the cost of booking), the cost of the service charge is 2500 rubles, the deposit is 30,000 rubles, payment for additional services (if required).
- Together with the contract, an act of acceptance of the trailer is drawn up, where all the shortcomings and comments from both the lessor and the tenant are indicated. If in the course of the lease, due to the tenant’s fault, the trailer or its equipment is damaged, the cost of the repair is compensated from the security deposit. Damage assessment is performed by the landlord.
- After performing the above steps, the trailer with the necessary documents is transferred to you for rent.
- Camping furniture and an awning tent to the caravan are included in the rental price.
On the rights of the category BE
To manage a category B caravan, it is sufficient in two cases (Decree of 10.24.2014 "Rules for conducting qualifying examinations for the right to drive vehicles and issue driver's licenses." Clause 25. Sub-paragraph b):
- Your trailer does not exceed a maximum weight of 750 kg.
- Your road train (your car and trailer in total) does not exceed the allowed maximum weight of 3500 kg. The maximum mass of the trailer should not exceed the curb weight of the tractor.
You can download this law in full on the traffic police website in the "regulatory documents" section (direct reference to Resolution No. 1097 of October 24, 2014 - //www.gibdd.ru/docs/pprf/321/).
By renting a Retrailer trailer in the Crimea, you get the following number of advantages:
- Saving on fuel. Fuel consumption with a trailer "behind the back" is increased by 4-7 liters (depending on the car). Given the impressive distance from Moscow to the Crimea, the savings are substantial.
- Save time. Permitted speed with a trailer of 90 km / h. Without a trailer, you are more maneuverable and faster.
- Comfort. We offer you the delivery of a caravan directly to your location, which saves you from having to hitch a car, driving skills of a heavy trailer and the category "BE" in the rights. Either you can calmly pull a boat or a cargo trailer from Moscow, knowing that on arrival you are already awaiting comfortable mobile housing at your place. We deliver a trailer dacha throughout the Crimea.
- Security. On the long haul, the likelihood of getting into an accident, extortion by traffic police officers (many would like to look at the trailer and check the “BE” category in rights even when it is not required) increases. Renting a caravan already in the Crimea and ordering delivery, you get rid of this problem.